This email was sent May 30, 2009
Dear Everyone,
I have less than twenty minutes left to write you. Thank you so much for all the emails. They were great!! I love the pictures. I am going to print some out and put them on my wall. Mom, stay strong. The office is going well. We have had baptisms after church for the last two weeks. This week will be our third. The recent converts are so awesome. The lady that was baptized last week has a big family that we started to teach this week.
Before every missionary goes home we make a video and a slide show for them called an Exit video. As an office elder we make the videos. We filmed 3 interviews with the leaving missionaries. I know two of them well and really enjoyed putting my camera to good use.
As we were coming in last night I took a really good picture of the night view outside of our house. I plan on sending it next week.
This transfer is very different. It is only 5 weeks long and all the zones just have one meeting. President Graff gets here at the very end of June.
Love you all so much,
Elder Dan R Mason
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment