This email was sent May 9, 2009
Dear everyone,
How is everything going? My preparation days are officially on Saturdays now. Everything is going great. Being an office Elder is a dream. I was emergency transferred after the zone meeting on Thursday. We have nice American style warm water. We live with the assistants (who are both awesome) and we have the most beautiful view of Kingston outside our front door. We drive a turbo-diesel standard truck. I drove it this morning for the 1st time which was challenging. In Jamaica they drive on the left side of the road and the steering wheel is on the right side of the road.
The new mission president is getting here in 2 months. I need to learn quickly and be a good missionary. Your prayers have done miracles for me before and I am going to need them some more. Our area needs to be an example. Kingston is different from my last areas. It is busy and there are many people.
How is everyone doing? How are you, Mom and Dad?
Nate and Aaron, are you finished with school yet?
Love you all so very much. Keep it up. Work hard and PLEASE PRAY FOR ME!
No comments:
Post a Comment