This email was June 6, 2009
Dear Family and Everyone who reads the blog,
I am doing well. I have only had 11 hours of teaching time so far this week. We are making exit videos for Elders on the other side of the Island so we went all the way up to Mo. Bay. Elder Griffiths (new assistant) went to Cayman with President so Elder Garcia was with us. Elder Olson (my companion) had to stay and teach district meeting so Elder Garcia and I went all the way up the top of the Island to film the two elders. It was fun but it took up the whole day. Jamaica is small but the roads are not great so travel took most of the day.
The Cheesmans (pronounced Chessmans) came earlier this week from Orem. They are the new office couple. We got a flat in red hills on Tuesday so I fixed it with Elder Cheesman on Thursday.
For more than 2 weeks my right tonsil has been huge!! I went to the doctor 3 days after I got it and he gave me an anti-inflammatory and took a culture. However, the prescription got destroyed in the washer so I went back yesterday to get a new one. I found out that my throat tested positive on Candida Albicans. The doctor said that this was very unusual for someone my age and health so she sent me to do bloodwork. I also said my ear ached. So she looked in said there was a lot of wax and drained it out. This huge ball of black wax came out. When I say huge, I mean huge. I could not believe that it could have even fit in my ear.
Mom and Rachelle, if you have any suggestions I would love them. They put me on an anti-fungal pill and some gel to put on the back of my throat. I have to go.
Work hard, Keep strong.
Love,
Elder Dan Mason
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment