This email was sent October 27, 2009
Dear Everyone,
How is everything going? I am doing well. It has been wet and cool in Mandeville. It reminded me of a winter storm back home. Potential priesthood holders were baptized in our branch this week. There is also another that is going to be baptized this week. Two are close to our age and the other is almost priest age. It is really cool.
The Elders in the Maypen branch in our zone got 12 people to church yesterday. They did a good job. They really have the spirit and are good missionaries.
I feel really good. Life is going really well. I am focusing more on the present and the future than dwelling on the past. I am just living in the moment and making an effort not to worry, doubt, or have any kind of degrading or depressing thoughts.
This is Elder Waite's last full week. Pray that we can work hard and that this can be the best week ever.
Love,
Elder Mason
No comments:
Post a Comment