Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Dear Everyone

Sorry for the absence of Daniel's emails! We have been moving and have been without internet. Please scroll down. There are 7 new posts!


Dear Everyone,

I am doing well. This last week went by very quick. I am going on a trade off to May Pen today. Preparation day was yesterday; however, it was a public holiday so the email place was closed and so were all the stores. So I don't have much food at home. This last Sunday was awesome. It was Branch Conference and President Graff came to speak. It was really good. The last hour President Graff combined the Relief Society and Priesthood. Then we had an in depth talk on the law of chastity. He then said if anyone needed to meet with him, he would stay after the meeting. He has been doing this every branch conference. It is really needed and it was a good idea.
The other good thing was that ten investigators were at church this week to hear it. That is the most I have ever seen at church for one Sunday.

Love you all,

Elder,

Dan R Mason

No comments: