Monday, November 23, 2009

The Good News from Jamaica

Dear Family and Everyone,

I am doing very well. We had six people come to church last week and three come to church this week. The three that came to church this week have a planned baptism in a river this coming Saturday. I am really excited. The woman who is about my age wanted to be baptized in a river and we're not going to say no. I am really excited to see it happen.

We have been reading 3 Nephi 11 with our investigators and I can feel the spirit strongly almost every time I read it. Could you send my brothers and sisters addresses? I would like to send Christmas cards. I even have some Jamaica stickers for Jared's family from last year. About 15 months from last Friday I enter the MTC. I have to start hurrying faster to get what I want done. No time left!

Love,

Elder Mason

No comments: