Monday, November 23, 2009

Quick

This email was sent November 2, 2009

Dear Everyone,

Today's email is going to have to be quick. I spent much of my time writing my letter to President Graff. I am doing well. I have loved all the emails. Thank you, Mom, Dad, Heather, Sis Epperson, and Dave. I liked all of them.

This week we had another baptism. He is an awesome guy around our age. He has been prepared by the Lord to accept the Gospel. He is so excited to go to the temple and get sealed to his family one day. He is doing missionary work with us already. We took him teaching yesterday and we are teaching his cousin.

Elder Waite is leaving on Wednesday and I still will not know who my next companion is until tomorrow. Time has gone by quickly. I have been a missionary for over 14 months and have loved it. I wish I could write more but do not have the time.

I love you all and thank you for everything.

Love,

Elder Mason

No comments: