Monday, November 23, 2009

This email was sent November 9, 2009

Dear Everyone,


How is everything going? It is good to hear from everyone. It sounds like life in Los Alamos is very relaxing. It is good to hear what is happening to everyone.

I have a new companion. His name is Elder Tonks. We get along very well. He is obedient and has a strong desire to use his time wisely.


Our zone is doing really well. Things are starting to really catch fire in our zone. There are many people set to be baptized in the next several weeks. I am really excited.


I have time to write today; however, I don't know what to say. One of the recent converts (young mens age) is doing missionary work already. He is going out and talking to people and families and talking about the gospel with them. It is awesome. When we stopped by the house he came running to us and told us that he had just come from a lesson with a family. And wow, this young man is smart. Very smart. He knows the gospel very very well. He has not been a member for very long but he knows the gospel like he has been a member his whole life.


Another recent convert is really tying to convert his cousin. We had a lesson with both of them last night. The recent convert took off the lesson, but not in a bad way, in a good way. He knew his cousin better and really taught by the spirit and made his cousin think. He is an excellent teacher and is very humble.


I love you all a lot. Have a good day!!!


Work Hard.

Have fun.

Smile.


Love,


Elder Dan R Mason


No comments: