Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Dear Everyone

This email was sent October 12, 2009


Dear Family and Friends,


Everything is going well. Life is going well and I am always learning. It seems like everyday I learn something new to ponder about. Studies went amazing this morning. I pulled out 2 Nephi and my dictionary and went to work. I looked up words that I had an idea what they meant but wasn't quite sure on their true meaning. Some of the words I thought I knew I didn't. It gave so much more meaning to the verses. Our zone is doing well. From what I remember of reporting last night everyone in the zone has a date.


The other day we walked through a yard with construction workers right by the church. I was on an exchange with another missionary. One man was yelling curses at us and threw a big rock in our direction. This was right by the church and I did not want all the other men to believe all the false things this man was yelling at us. So I walked up and started to talk to a few. We ended up working right next to the man that was cursing at us. After a while we stopped and I started to talk to a man about the Word of Wisdom. It turned out that a big crowd of men stood silent around me and asked the big questions like the law of chastity. It went very well and all the the men knew that we were of God.


I love you all so much. Thank you for all the emails. Mom, I used to run that same trail with Zelda most of the time. It seems like the family is getting older. That is good that they are making so many changes. I really would like the apply to BYU I do not know for sure if I am going there. My choices are BYU and the U. When I get accepted to the BYU I will make the final call.


Love you a ton,


Elder Mason

No comments: