Monday, March 2, 2009

Hello

This email was sent February 23, 2009


Happy Preparation Day everyone,


We received transfer calls last Saturday. I am going to open an area in the city of Portmore in the Portmore Zone. The area is called Gregory Park. I will be going to a four man house that used to be a Sisters' house. I hear that it is a big house. Hopefully, it has hot water. My new companion is named Elder Ivie. At the moment he is in the Zone Leading in the Bahamas. He only has 2 transfers left so I might even be his last companion. I here he is a good, humble, and obedient missionary. I think that we will get along well. My area now is going to get two new missionaries. One is going to train another area. We might get to show them around the area on Thursday morning. The good thing is that we have good recent converts that know where and who our investigators are.


Dad and Mom, it is awesome to hear how much missionary work you are doing. Inviting the sister missionaries over to eat is awesome. I look forward to going to eat at members' houses. I often think about what it would be like to serve in Los Alamos. When I get back I want to invite the missionaries over for dinner and go teaching with them. If there are still sister missionaries there, I will find women to go teaching with us. Sounds like a good date. Ha ha.

This transfer has gone by very quickly. It has had its good times and difficult times. I am looking forward to this next transfer and hope that I will learn a lot.

It is good to hear from all of you. SEND PICTURES.

No comments: