Dear Everyone,
I love you all so much. I was thinking about that this week. If I talk about my family I sound like I am bragging about you. I am not joking. I feel prideful just talking about how wonderful my family is and all the great things that they are doing and achieving in life.
Kayln and Amanda, if you read the blog, thank you for the package! :)
This week has been the most effective week of my mission. I went on two trade-offs, taught 44 lessons (the most I have ever taught in a week), we had a baptism for 2 people that I got to do the ordinance for, and found many new investigators. It was an all-around great week, indicator-wise, and I felt like I was truly bringing people unto Christ. Really, I can't say it was me. All I did was do what I was supposed to do and do the right thing. The Lord always put someone in my path to teach or the members were inspired to bring someone to church. I testify that what is written in Alma 5:41 is true. This past week has proved it to me a hundred times over. Do what's right, sacrifice, and the Lord will bless you.
Keep it up! Pray and work!
-Elder Mason
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're welcome Dan the Man!! :)
Post a Comment