Hello Everyone!
I am doing well. Life is still difficult but the Lord has shown me ways to overcome. I am doing well and working hard. I just hope that I can be this diligent my whole mission. I hope I do not get lazy. Pray that I don't. I am doing really well. I am never tired. I attribute it to going to bed exactly at 10:30. I always wake up exactly at 6:30 and go exercise. Lately I have been trying to exercise for a full 30 minutes. I think few missionaries actually do. The goal of running track after my mission is still in my mind. I had a great day yesterday. 7 investigators showed up to sacrament meeting. One of our families is getting married this week. They are so awesome. They have a girl same age as Allie, a girl the same age as Ryan and a new born baby that is a month old. They remind me of you guys. The girl Ryan's age is crazy and she does not listen to anyone. It leads to interesting lessons. The girl Allie's age is much like Allie. The parents are both going to be baptized. The wedding and baptism are this weekend.
Sr Epperson, if you are reading the blog, I cannot see the comments. I don't actually do the blog. Julia does (thanks, Julia).
Another family is also going to get married and the husband is going to be baptized the day after. That will happen later this month.
The Lord has blessed us with these families. We (my companion and I) need to take care of them. Pray for us that we can. It is a great blessing to get a marriage in this mission.
I want to be a great missionary like Wilford Woodruff. Sometimes I just don't know what the best thing to do is. If I knew what it was I would do it. As a wise little 5 year old once said "It's hard to be good all day." Pray for the understanding.
Mom: Here is the commitment pattern we use: commit, blessings, testimony, follow up. Chapter 11: Preach the Gospel. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE PACKAGE. The cookies were so good. I don't even want to open the others. I love you so much. I gave some to my companion. I wanted him to enjoy it also. :) PACKAGES cost so much to get here!!! I DO NOT want a DVD player. I can't have one. CD player. I was thinking more of a smaller one like just bigger than CD size, then hook up my speaker thing that I brought with me. My mp3 player is broken inside.
Dad: Thank you for your Ramblings!!! They are not ramblings to me. They are very wise words. I look forward to reading more. It is very interesting to hear what you think about. If only we discussed those things more when I was home. Thank you for paying for college. I have decided I want to go to a cheaper one after 2 years.
J+L:Love you both. Your kids sound like they are doing well. Kari, I love you too.
H+P: I love you all.
R: Stay tough. I love you.
A+J: Julia, thanks again. It sounds like the kids are going crazy. They are both so cute. Stay tough. You are both doing great. Julia, any crazy comments on the blogs yet?
N+M: running out of time. Love you. Maggie, awesome. You are graduating!!!! I will think of things. Found a job? That hair is Crazy complicated. Thanks for addresses. Love you both. NATE, keep it up. That is so awesome!!! You can do this. I am buying a notebook today.
LOVE YOU ALL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment