Hello everyone,
People say "me no know" here. Funny. Hey parents, I love you both and I was pondering and thinking that I should have helped more around the house. Mom, you did so much that I did not even realize. Remember to focus on the gospel. I am realizing it more and more. I can see the blessings of those who devote themselves to God and those who don't. It is proof that God blesses spiritually and physically those who give all their might, mind, and strength. Dad, priesthood line of authority. I don't have one. I will ask the others how to get one, but if you can help me, please.
Nate, it is hard to think of ideas for the business when you are away from academia and thinking about the gospel 24/7. Also, I can't read your book that you sent me. It is not in the gospel library!! I am sure it is a good book. This week I have realized how incredibly horrible my first lesson was in Elders' Quorum in my singles' ward. Most were RMs. I feel confident I could teach a much better lesson now. What's on the news lately?
Ok, the couple that was going to get married did not. They got whisked away by the witness protection program. The Elders where they moved received two individuals who want to be baptized, have been taught everything, and have a strong testimony of the Restoration.
The Lord has blessed us with still one more couple that wants to get married and an awesome Rasta man who wants to get baptized in a river somewhere. Your prayers seem to be paying off. We are doing very well even though sometimes it does not seem that way. It seems that whenever I start to know all the answers the questions change. This mission is really hard work. It really is hard. I never realized how hard it would be.
Oh ya, the Graham's nephew is in my zone!!! Elder Mcgrath. He is awesome and we are good friends.
Going to try and send pictures today so I am going to make it short.
I thought the people yelling at us would stop once Obama got elected. However, they have just changed from "WHITEY" to "Obama WHITEY." " Black man rules the world!!" "Not Bush" and other things I cannot say.
I know that Christ lives and that this church is the Lord's church. The church is not as strong as it can be here in Jamaica. There is not a stake yet, but that is why I am here. These people are about to bloom and I am glad I get to help start the grand blossom.
I really love you all and I pray for everyone in my family individually so don't worry,
I am praying for you also.
I have like 30 sec left. I wanted to say I love you all. WORK 'ARD!
No comments:
Post a Comment