Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Small World Ain't It
Ok, listen to this. I know indirectly about 4 missionaries in Jamaica or going to Jamaica. I have a distant relative with the last name of Mason in Jamaica at the moment. He is from Aurora Utah (where my dad's side of the family is from). A sister in my ward has a nephew going to Jamaica. Also Jessica , a good friend from the U (best college in Utah), knows Tod Tanner who is going in the same day as me. Finally Taylre my friend and my best friend's girlfriend knows a guy going to Jamaica. For some reason I think I am forgetting someone. It is very exciting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Daniel, I decided to add the image behind the blog title after I read this post:). Haha! The image made me laugh. You can totally take it down if you want to. So glad you will have some friends with you at the beginning of this adventure!
Ok, sorry, that was me:). Sorry for stealing your identity!
Post a Comment