Sunday, July 13, 2008

Pre-Mission Briefing

I will be leaving for the MTC on August 20th. The typhoid vaccine can now be taken as a pill instead of a shot. The pill provides protection from the typhoid disease for 5 years; the shot only 2. To took the pill. The pill however needs to ever other day for times, on an empty stomach and you have to eat an hour later. I had so much fun taking it. :\ I still do not have everything I the packet says I need. I need to get on it.

2 comments:

Julia and Aaron said...

No fun:(, but much more fun than getting typhoid, right? So glad to see a post from you!

Maggie & Nate said...

Dan-the-man!!! I did not even know you had a blog...that is EXCITING!!! we will keep up on it and thanks Julia for keeping track of it. :0)~