Monday, May 24, 2010

Bahamas=Amazing

This email was sent May 3, 2010

Dear Everyone,

Hi!!! It is good to have time to email my family once again. The Nassau is nice. It is Eastern time here. By the way, on my calls next Sunday, I can only talk to Mom and Dad.


Did I ever tell you that I have a new companion. Well, yes, I do. Elder Sizemore went back to Jamaica and became President Graff's assistant. My new companion is Elder Martinez.

On Thursday we had Zone leader council. It took place in Jamaica; however, we had the opportunity to listen to some of it through Video Conferencing. Here is were it gets interesting. Zone leader council happened on Thursday. We got a message from Elder Sizemore on Saturday night and we then called Jamaica. President Graff was honorably released on Friday night, then on Saturday he went back home. Elder Coleman of the Area Presidency is temporaraly filling in. I did not expect it. I am getting a new mission President.


It will be good to hear from you next week.

Love,

Elder Mason

No comments: