Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Dear Family

Dear Everyone,

How is everything? Thank you so much for the emails.

This week is that start of the next transfer. It is my sixth transfer. In 6 days I will have been a missionary for 9 months.

Aaron, keep it up. You are doing awesome. I really needed what you said. Lately, Elder Ivie and I held ourselves accountable and the Assistants and Zone Leaders said that we need to look inside ourselves more. The new assistant was my last zone leader. I have a feeling that they expect better results from us because both of us have found success earlier in our missions. They know that we are working hard but they still expect more. And we are, we are working hard and we are being obedient. So it has come to a point where we really have to start looking within to see what the problem is. That is why I am thankful for the advice and I want you to know that you are an awesome brother. Thank you for the email.

Mom, I love you so much. I really think that you are awesome. That is all I care about. You have an awesome family that you can be proud (well pleased) of. You and dad sound so awesome and you are working so hard it makes me happy. It is so nice to hear that my family is doing missionary work and magnifying their calling. I am going to try even harder this week.

Sister Epperson, if you read the blog, thank you so much for the letter. It means a lot. I will be writing you a letter soon. I am doing well and I wanted to give you a little thanks in my blog.

Everyone, I am really going to need your prayers this week. I need to get focused and start working even harder. I also need to focus on what the Lord wants me to do.
It is good to hear that it snowed in New Mexico. I look forward to experiencing that again. Like usual it has been hot and humid here. I am getting a nice farmer's tan from tracting, which led me to think "you know you are really thrusting in your sickle when you have a farmer's tan." My skin is getting used to a slight sunburn.

How is Grandma doing? How is Zelda? Still fat? I have seen a lot of puppies lately. There are many just out in the open with no mom. I saw a small boy giving some water, out of a juice carton, to two tiny puppies. I saw him just outside of the house. It touched my heart. I thought "where are both of the mothers?" We told him how awesome it was and he said that they were "no ones, me want ta give dem wata."

Love you all. Pray for me. I will be praying for all of you.

No comments: