This email was sent January 12, 2009
Hello everyone,
I can't imagine that there is so much snow in New Mexico. Is the ski hill open? I keep thinking about snowboarding. It is very relaxing. Transfer calls were on Saturday. I am staying in the same area with the same companion. I have been in the same area for my whole mission. I am doing well. President and Sister Eyring , Elder and Sister Bednar, Elder and Sister Anderson of the seventy, and Sister Allred are coming to Jamaica for the Caribbean Conference. What is even more awesome is that they are broadcasting it from the chapel in my area. The missionaries get their own meeting next Saturday.
I really like the CDs that I got for Christmas.
This last week was the most effective week in the whole transfer. We worked hard. The members in our area are doing really well and are really helping us out. They brought five nonmembers both this and last week. They started a family home evening in their area of the ghetto.
How is West doing? Can someone email me some of his blog?
Ha ha, one last thing. Nate suggested that I get a typewriter. I thought it was a good idea so I have been trying to find one. Every store I go to someone gives my a weird look and says, "Computers, Computers. No typewriters. That is the modern way of doing it."
Now they think that I am Amish. :) It is very funny to see their faces.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment