Hi everyone!!
How is everyone? By the way "funo" means your, "uno" means you. Hey Aaron, did you ever know of an Elder Brown in your mission? My companion says that his brother went to Sao Paulo South around the same time. Did you go to the South? I do not remember.
It sounds like Thanksgiving was awesome. Elder Brown and I went to KFC. We are blessed to have the main of Spanish Town in our area. I enjoyed it very much. Julia, thanks for the email and the blog. I liked it. No need to write twice.
Ok, I am getting a new companion. His name is Elder Laumatia. He is Samoan. He is big and likes to workout. Sounds like he likes to work hard too. I am excited. It will be hard to do better than Elder Brown and I did. We did very well this week. He is big, experienced, and not white so he does very well in the ghettos. I am excited. Elder Brown is getting sent to the most ghetto place in Spanish Town, to the most ghetto place in Kingston. Mom, don't worry that most teaching happens in the ghettos. 3 are going to get baptized and married this month. I am very excited because we found this family the week I got to Jamaica.
Mom, the LL bean shirts that I like are also very thick. I sweat a lot in them. It was super hot on Friday. Saturday, it rained. It's cloudy today but still perfect short sleeve weather. I still do not have a card. Don't worry. I do well at budgeting. I have $500 left!! (Jamaican dollars that is.) Don't worry. The only thing that I am worried about is I have nothing to send to Jared and Lisken for Christmas. I will think of something.
Dad and mom, that is awesome that you are doing missionary work. It makes me happy!! By the way, the couple that was moved by witness protection got married Friday!!!!!! I am so happy. I miss them already. Their kids are so funny.
Sister Gingery sent us an email that had a good quote this week. I have always done it, but I think I can apply it better. It is not from a prophet or anything but they are wise words. "As long as your going to be thinking anyway, think big." -Donald Trump. Nate found a scripture for our business: Jacob 2:18-19. It promises success on certain conditions.
LOVE YOU ALL!
Lata Elder DR MASON
No comments:
Post a Comment